Since I'm asked so many similar questions, I thought I would do the internet thing and make an FAQ constructed of commonly asked questions of me, and on on the forums.
About the Tarot of Sneezing Webpage Return to Top
Return to: About the ToS Webpage
- What's on it?
- What are the different versions for?
- What are the Major and Minor sections?
- Why is this link not working?
- What wavs/vids did you lose?
- How do I find certain things?
- How do I contribute to it?
- Why hasn't it been updated?
- What's your other webpage?
- What's on it? ToS has a wide variety of almost anything
related to sneezing that you could think of, and then some! It is
filled with material the webmistress has found, been sent, or created
and compiled together to serve people with different interests.
Whether you just like sneezing, or if you're really into it; whether
you like stifled female sneezes, or wet male ones; whether you
like hearing sneezes or reading stories about sneezing, this page will
catch your attention. If you'd like to know more before you look
around, visit the First Time
- What are the different versions for? Visitors to TOS come in many shapes and sizes, as well as ages. People perceive their interest in sneezing differently. To some, it is just an interest, to others it's more sexual. So TOS offers two versions, one for everyone, and one for the addition of adult-themed material.
- What are the Major and Minor sections? When I'd decided to put together my own webpage about sneezing, I realized I wanted a theme. Being either very tired or just oddly creative, I decided to organize it like a deck of tarot cards, thinking of the 4 minor sections and the one main. It has grown much after time, needing to be divided into multiple decks of cards, but the structure remains the same. The MAJOR section is full of a variety of material from stories of both males and females, picture galleries, link pages, and much more. The MINOR sections are collections of sounds of females sneezing and males sneezing, as well as stories about females sneezing, and males sneezing.
- Why is this link not working?
Chances are, it was lost and needs to be
recovered by tarotgal. The TOS has moved many times since its
start. Materials have been stored on over 6 different web hosts.
These hosts have been both reliable and unreliable.
Unfortunately, the biggest loss was when Xoom was bought out,
causing TOS to lose all of the wavs and videos. Some were backed up,
others lost. So it is highly possible that there are dead
links here and there, and materials I do not have. If it is
a link to a webpage or picture on my site, let me know about it.
If it is a link to a sound wav or video, I've probably lost
- What wavs/vids did you lose? I'm
eagerly looking for materials that I have lost and other people may
have saved (downloaded to their own computers) Check out the current
- How do I find certain things? Depends upon what you are looking for. If you are looking for wavs, go to the MINOR section, and click on the link to go to the female or male sound pages. If you are looking for other pages about sneezing, see the MAJOR section, in Deck 2. Basically, try all the links, visit all the pages- go exploring- you're sure to find something you like.
- How do I contribute to it? *G* Contributions gooooooooood! Send! Send! Send! It depends what you want to donnate. Check out How to send contributions below, and send all to email@example.com.
- Why hasn't it been updated? Because I
haven't updated it. When I feel the page has properly recovered, and I
have the time to spend on it again, I will return to taking updating
it as once I did. Right now, I'm feeling just in the fixing phase.
- What's your other webpage?
TG's Realm is a page just for my personal
materials. It includes things like my stories, fanfics, wavs, and even childhood memories. It's updated whenever I have something of my own to add.
About the Sneezing Fetish Return to Top
Return to: About the Sneezing Fetish
- What is a sneezing fetish?
- How did all this start?
- Where can I find out more?
- What is a sneezing fetish? There are many different fetishes in this world. Some are shared by many, some have a small "following", some are more well-known than others. A sneezing fetish is simply a fetish for sneezing. And while there are many different definitions of the word fetish, the majority of people who have a sneezing fetish are ones who see sneezing as sexually pleasing. Most are aroused by seeing others sneeze, a few even by sneezing themselves. There are many, many aspects to a sneezing fetish but the bottom line is: sneezing is stimulating, and people have a fetish for it.
- How did all this start? In the beginning,
there was the sneeze, and it was good. No, really, none of us knows
how the fetish started or when for that matter. But the first known
public appearance of the fetish came on the internet. It was through
Usenet postings that people with this common fetish acknowledged each
other. A newsletter was created, webpages were formed, then came chat
and forums. There have been a wide variety of different technological
solutions brought to the online fetish, from webrings to Yahoo!groups.
Assuredly, the fetish did not start with the internet, but it was this
medium that brought many of us together for the first time into what is sometimes called a "Community".
- Where can I find out more? Thre
are a great number of websites and groups out there on the
internet dealing with the sneeze, and the sneezing fetish. www.SneezeFetish.org is the
best place to start if you want more information.
About the Other Webpages Return to Top
Return to: About the Other Webpages
- What are the other pages about?
- What were the first Webpages?
- What webpages can I visit now?
- What webpages existed in the past?
- The Sneezing Web Ring
- What are the other pages about? There
are a wide variety of pages- some which not only came before but
inspired ToS :-) They are MOST WORTH spending time exploring because
each contains unique things that this one doesn't. There's just SO
MUCH out there to explore! (and here we were thinking that we were
alone and would never find a bit about it, huh?) :-)
- What were the first Webpages? The first webpage ever was Sneezing Fetish Online which was maintained by Professor S. It contained male and female videos, wavs, pics, stories, and more. The second webpage was Sneezing Girls maintained by Gurm/SneezeGuy. It contained wavs, videos, stories, pictures and more of just women sneezing. Third came TOS, which contained a lot of everything :-)
- What webpages can I visit now? For the
best listing available of webpages and forums, check out www.sneezefetish.org. Here are the webpages active currently:
Male Wavs/Pics- male materials donnated can still be found
- The Belletower- Liberty Belle's male
- Bondi's Storyboard Archive- archive of
observations and stories
- Bondi's Storyboard Archive- mirror site
- Bondi's Wav Page- collection of male &
- Candle & Sphinx- Nermal's wonderful
- Comics Gallery- Aviv's amazing series of
- Diary of a Sneeze Fetishist- Ongoing
entries of one women's experiences with the fetish
- Daily Sneeze Files- Laura's personal site
of experiences and wavs
- Gallery of the Sneezes- SneezeColdBR's page
of wonderful drawings & wavs
video clips and much more
- Kushami Room- Key's page of Japanese videos
- Male Interactive Sneezing Stories- stories
with a choose-your-own-ending format
- Shaw's Personal Site- a personal site of stories,
- Serotica- great collection of erotic
- SneezeFetish.org- network/listing of sites
- SneezeFic Archive- collection of sneezing
- SneezeFreak's Videos- info about her new
video as well as her pics, stories, and more.
- Sneeze Haven- Jun Lei's page of female pics
- Sneeze Videos- previous page for ordering
- Sneezie Stuff- BuggeralL's site of personal
materials from vids to pics
- Sneezing Girls- Gurm/Sneeze Guy's page of
female stories, vides, pics, and more
- Sneezing men4men- choo's site of male
materials, with large video section
- Stacy's Sneeze Page- Stacy's page with lots
of materials from the media, and more
- Tarot of Sneezing- TG's public site with
pics, stories, wavs and more
- Tarotgal's Realm- TG's personal site for
wavs, stories, and fanfic
- Tarotgal's Realm- mirror site
Sneezing Video- female sneezing video she has for
- What webpages existed in the past? There have been many websites to come and go since the beginning of it all. I thought it was important to record the sites that are no longer available.
- The Art of Sneezing- mostly drawings and
well-done rendered pictures
- Autumn's Sneezing Sounds- Autumn's page of
pics, wavs, and video clips
- EuroSneeze- a site with wavs, lists and more for
Europeans who appreciate the sneeze
- Feather Fever- Fever's page of all
sort of materials, especially wavs and a forum
- Female Sneezing Videos- Mike's site for
selling sneeze videos
- Male Sneezing Stories- small site with
stories about men sneezing
- Nose Blowers Unite- BD's site for
- Sneeze Directory- listing of people with a sneezing
- Sneeze Fetish Animations- Dustbunni's site with wonderful quicktimes and animated
SneezeFreak's Fiction- wonderful original stories
- Sneeze Girl's Sneezing Homepage- Sneeze
Girl's site for the fetishm; sneezing
- SneezePoet's Community WAV Place- page with
a huge collection of donnated wavs
- SneezePoet's Domain- clever poetry/paradies
- Sneezing Fetish Online- the first site,
with materials of all types
- Tarot of Tissues- TG's site for
tissues, handkerchiefs and nose blowing
- Wav Haven- Yahoo Briefcase for community wavs
- The Sneezing Web Ring For a collection of websites, visit the Sneezing Webring. And if you have a website... Add yourself to the Webring!
About the Forums Return to Top
Return to: About the Forums
- How do I use the Sneezing Forum on your site?
- Are there other forums I can use/read?
- What forums existed in the past?
- How do I use the Sneezing Forum on your site? The forum
on TOS is strictly for TOS-related discussion. If you have a comment/question about the website, if I have info to pass on, that sort of thing. If you want actual sneeze discussion, there are many other forums now available for that.
- Are there other forums I can use/read?
There are a great many forums and clubs that can be used/read. Again,
the best listing is found on www.sneezefetish.org but here
is the current list of forums, clubs, and groups:
- What forums existed in the past? There
have been a great number of forums
of the past. I'm sure this is not all of them, but they are the
ones I remember: (help me out if I've forgotten any!)
- eternuers- French Yahoo club for lovers
of the sneeze
- Fetish Forum: Sneezing- Sexual
sneezing fetish forum
- Fever's Forums- Fever, too, had
several sneezing forums
- Males4Males Storyboard- forum for stories about men
sneezing, homosexual relationships
- Sneeze-a-torium- Blondie's great forum for posting
Sneeze and Love- Yahoo club for the love of
- Sneeze Fetish Club- Yahoo club for
the sneezing fetish
- Sneezing Fetish Forum- general discussion,
hosted by Hypnos & Mrs.GG
Sneezing Stories- Sneeze4me(Sarah)'s story board
- Sneezing Stories Message Board- moonlight's
board for sneezing stories
- TOS Forums- there were a number of these
over the years
- True-Life Sneezing Stories- Kman's story
Young Adult Sneezing- BirdAddict's club for
teens who like sneezing
Contacting Others Return to Top
- How do I contact others?
- How can I chat?
- How do I use the Sneezing Girls chat room?
- Are there sneezing groups?
Return to: Contacting Others
- How do I contact others? There are many ways to get in contact with people with a sneezing fetish. The easiest is to post on the forums. You can also e-mail the people who post on the forums and run websites/forums.
- How can I Chat? There are also a
number of applications that allow you to chat: AOL Instant Messenger
(AIM), ICQ, and Yahoo Messenger. If you have one of these, you can
talk to a lot of sneeze fetishists who also use one/more of these
services. The easiest thing to do is post a message with your screen
name on a forum. There is also an MSMessenger and IRC but those aren't
really used by most of the sneeze fetishists.
- How do I use the Sneezing Girls chat room? The chat room here was once used as the chatting area for sneeze fetishists.
Nowadays, I believe it is generally deserted. The parachat program used in the Sneezing Girls Chat Room is a java applet. It works best with Netscape 3.0 and up, but will also work with Internet Explorer 4.0 and up. Just type in a name/handle and chat!
Common problems are (1)People suddenly get kicked. If this happens, stick with it. Wait and go back in- sometimes helps if you pick another name. (2)You can't use '*' at the beginning of a line. (3)If you get a gray screen and an 'applet could not be found' message in the taskbar, try reloading, or closing the browser to try again.
- Are there sneezing groups? Yes, there are
Yahoo Groups formed for those who like sneezing as well. Some of these used to be Yahoo Clubs.
How to Make Yourself Sneeze Return to Top
Return to: How to Make Yourself Sneeze
- How do I make myself sneeze?
- What are different techniques to induce sneezing?
- How can I make others sneeze?
- Does sneezing powder work?
- How do I make myself sneeze?
The answer is... VERY CAREFULLY! :-) If you wish to make yourself sneeze, there are a wide variety of techniques out there that people have tired. The biggest and best way, I'm afraid, is trial and error. Everyone's nose is different and more sensitive/resistant to different things. If something feels even the least bit weird or uncomfortable- STOP! Go slow and gentle(never put anything up your nose that could hurt you- this is just NOT the way to do it...) and Good Luck!
- What are different techniques to induce sneezing? As stated above, there are many techniques out there that have been known to induce sneezing:
- Tissue Method This is one of the most wide-spread and successful methods of making yourself sneezing. Take a tissue and roll up one corner into a tight point. Carefully insert this into one nostril and gently circle it around to tickle. It might cause a sudden small shiver or strong sensation, but don't be afraid, keep tickling. Sometimes, if it makes you sneeze and you keep tickling, more will come right after.
- Pepper Pepper usually doesn't work. While it makes some people's noses tickle, it usually doesn't cause full blown sneezing. In fact, strongly inhaling pepper(especially white pepper) tends to make most people's noses burn! It does work on a select few people, but keep a couple tissues ready to blow your nose on just in case.
- SIOK Method There WAS a website out there heralding that simply by rubbing the bridge of your nose at the 'tickle spot' you could make yourself sneeze. This site has recently gone away, but a discussion can be found here Window to Wellness. I can't figure out whether this is all or just partially a joke(check out the names of these people and the success rate) but it's worth a try anyway.
- Perfume Sometimes it's not just the scent of perfume but the overwhelmingness of it that can make a person sneeze. Overloading the senses might work(when I encounter a very stong scent, it does usually make my nose tickle). Just be careful what you inhale.
- Toothpic/Paint Brush Bristle/Pen Cap/paperclip Method If ever there were a dangerous method, this is it. Not only could you slip(even during a sneeze) and impale yourself, but these are commen items and are probably ripe with bacteria and germs. Be VERY VERY careful about what you put in your nose. While I have talked to several people who have had these work, I cannot stress enough that this is dangerous. To use these items above, act similar to the tissue method, inserting and rolling/circling around to find ticklish spots in your nostril and tickle them. But in this method TAKE THE ITEM OUT before you actually sneeze. Again- dangerous. BE CAREFUL if you must try this!
- Spices There are many spices which are known to produce sneezing. Ginger is one of these. But open your cabinet and experiment. Just make sure what you sniff is ok to be sniffed(Note: sniff not snort!)
- Back Massager
Steady and gentle stimulation to the bridge and rest of your nose
might induce sneezes. However they can be rather expensive so if
you're not well-off or already have one...
- How can I make others sneeze? This is a
sensitive subject based on the idea of morality. It's not, in my
opinion, right to make others sneeze unless they know and agree to this. Not only is it not right but shows your desperation. However, this IS a common question of the forum and I felt it should be addressed anyway, in breif. There are mixtures of sneezing powder, or baby powder and pepper, that can be applied creatively to situations. For example, I believe one person included it in balloons when they were being blown for a party. Then, when the balloons were popped as a party treat or event, this substance was released. Again, I don't advise it, unless the subjects are willing participants. Most commercially sold sneezing powders are only pepper, but some (from LONG ago) contain other elements. (see below)
- Does sneezing powder work? Most
commercial brands of sneezing powder that you can by from novelty
shops or from the web are simply concentrated amounts of pepper.
Thus, they usually do not work. I
have used sneezing powder made long ago that consisted of a
different substance(s) which did work, but finding such actual sneezing pwder is
difficult(this was purchased on e-bay). However, I was told that such mixtures like
baby powder and pepper might work. I was also given the following to
share(I've never tried it): "Start with some tobacco, good stuff, not
drum or bugler you can get a pack of a good pipe tobacco from a
specialty tobacconist then let it dry out. Grind it with a mortar and
pestle, when its dry, to a very fine powder. The second ingredient is
wild ginger root. You can find it at an asian market or an herb store
Slice it thin on a grater, dry it, and powder it too. then mortar and
pestle them both together."
About Tarotgal Return to Top
Return to: About Tarotgal
- Who is Tarotgal?
- What kind of sneezing does she like?
- Is the sneezing in her wavs real?
- Can I see a picture of her?
- What does the sign-off you use on the forum mean?
- How often does she check e-mail?
- Do you do requests/Can you make another wav?
- Who is Tarotgal? I'm me, last I checked... Yup, still me! Right now, I'm a college/graduate student in Computer Science, Math and Creative Writing (those explain a lot, don't they?). I've got a darling cat, a boyfriend, and get very little sleep. More details are on my bio page. If the answer's not there, chances are, you weren't meant to know.
- What kind of sneezing does she like? I
am into male sneezes only, though I have an appreciation for female sneezes, which is why the page features both... they simply do nothing for me. I especially like men sneezing from colds(I think it's a bit about the helplessness in that), and long, drawn-out multiples.
- Is the sneezing in her wavs real? Depends on how you look at that. There are no "fake sneezes" in them at all.They are all "real" but some, yes, are induced. In my first wavs, they were left-over from a cold. In the two longer "fits" featured on the page, the sneezes are all induced by my using the "tissue method"
- Can I see a picture of her? Ummmm Nope! Sorry! Being 'face-less' is one of the joys of the internet. And for reasons that could fill volumes, I simply do NOT want pictures of me floating about.
- What does the sign-off you use on the forum mean? My usual sign off "Peace and Sneezes" that I use in e-mail and on the forum is compiled from a few sources. Peace is very important to me. Open-mindedness, understanding, and respect are all necessary to any society- rl or online. Peace also happens to be the name of the fan club of an actor I am obsessed with(Adrian Paul from 'Highlander: the series'), so I am subjected to the word many times a day through Highlander forums, and I guess I just picked it up. Basically, I just wish Peace for you all, as well as a little happiness mixed in there from sneezing, something that has brought us all together.
- How often does she check e-mail? That
depends. Because of classes and/or work and/or real life, I might
not get a whole lot of time to check it. When I do, many times I get
so much(anywhere from 35 to 150 pieces a day) that I don't have time
to reply when I've finished reading. Therefore, it is difficult to
keep up some normal correspondance with people as much as I would
like to. If you sent me an e-mail and I did not reply, the most
likely possibility is that I am so busy I have not even opened mail
to read it. I make a strong effort to keeping up when I can, but
don't feel bad if it takes me a while.
- Do you do requests/Can you make another wav? Currently, I'm really not taking any requests or making
wavs because of requests. When I make more wavs(that's when, not
if), it will be because I personally feel like it, or I feel rather
sneezey and it's silly not to :-) When I make more, I will post
them. So check and see- if there's nothing new then just keep
How to Record a Wav Return to Top
Return to: How to Record a Wav
- What do I need to record one?
- How do I actually do it?
- What's the size vs quality debate?
- Should I actually do it?
- What do I need to record one?
- Sound Card- obviously, you need something that supports sound. This is probably no problem- you can buy most computers with one.
- Recording program. The most frequently-used one is Sound Recorder, which comes with windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, etc.
- Microphone. I picked mine up at Staples for
$5.99 and haven't had any problems(or complaints) with it! I have
been informed that you might also be able to use headphones in this
capacity. Just insert them into the 'mic' line in your CPU and talk
- How do I actually do it? These directions assume you are using Microsuck's Sound Recorder. I do not know MAC utilities, but I know a bunch of 3rd graders I work with who firgured out how to record sounds on their own in about 2 minutes with the new IMACs so it can't be too difficult:
- Open a new file and title it whatever you wish. If you are planning to send it to a page and do NOT want people to know it's you, DON'T use your name as the file name(ie, BobSn1.wav or Bob_Sneeze.wav).
- Go to properties. Choose to convert it, and in the huge scroll down menu you see there under attributes, select the topmost or within the first few. This allows your wav to be a little less quality, but smaller in size(which is an allowable tradeoff as with some of the others, it's so big it won't fit through e-mail, let alone uploaded anywhere). Note: if you record in a higher quality then convert, the sound will be skewed and muffled badly, so convert first if you can.
- You're ready to record! Just hit the record button and sneeze into the mic!
- When done, be sure to save it!
- What's the size vs quality debate? There
has been the same debate off and on for years now, as to whether
quality or size is more important in creating wavs. Wavs can be
zipped & compressed into smaller sizes, but people are still on slow connections or with small e-mail acceptance limits. Generally, it is best to compromise. Do not set the recording to the lowest setting... but not to the highest either. If you are making the wav, it's simply up to you as to what you want to provide for the listeners. Choices include: record in low quality and sacrifice a little quality, record in middle/high quality and sacrifice size/download time for some, making 2 versions (make a high quality stereo version, then convert it to a lower-level mono version), make it at a medium level and zip it, make it at a medium/high level but split it up into multiple parts and even compress/zip those parts.
- Should I actually do it? Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Many people might PUSH you into recording a wav for them, or
for the pages. DO NOT record a wav unless you feel absolutely sure you
want to have others hear you. It's a wonderful thing, but I was scared
at first, and others are nervous, as well. Record if and when you feel
comfortable to share and if you do not, then that's just fine, too.
Sending Contributions Return to Top
Return to: Sending Contributions
- Do you still take contributions?
- How do I send Pictures?
- How do I send wavs of myself?
- How do I send stories?
- Do you still take contributions? Yes I do, and I adore new material! I'm just not getting back into posting things people have sent me and people are currently sending me.
- How do I send Pictures? If you wish to send a picture- please make sure it is in gif or jpeg form(otherwise I can't upload it to the page). Just use your e-mail service's 'attach' feature to send.
- How do I send wavs of myself? If it is a sound, it should be in wav form at hopefully a low recording quality so it's not so horribly big that it eats space.(see how to record a wav above). Use your e-mail service's 'attach' feature to send. Please be sure that it is smaller than 1000k or else I cannot get it. If you're sending more than one wav at a time as well as using AOL and aren't familir with attchments from it, only send one wav in each e-mail.
- How do I send stories? If it is a story-
please let it be in MSWord, text, or html form. If you need to, you
can even just type it in the body of the e-mail. If possible, it would
be VERY helpful if you zipped it(using winzip) because of the way
hotmail operates. But if not, I'll just cut and paste and convert it
on my own- no problem :-) Again, use the "attach" function on your
e-mail to attach it.
Other Questions Return to Top
Return to: Other Questions
- Oh, tg, do you do requests?
- Is there going to be a sneezing convention?
- Are there videos of people sneezing?
- So what is a tarot deck, anyway?
- Is it ok to trade things?
- Oh, tg, do you do requests? Generally, I'm sort of out of that business for a while, due to time- sorry :-( I do have a few stories in progress still (sorry!) that requests, but I'm not really taking any new requests for stories or wavs. If I write or create a wav, that's because I want to and that's that.
- Is there going to be a sneezing convention? There has been talk of having one, possibly in
the New York or East Coast area. However no specific place, date, or overwhelming amount of interest is ever shown. If you are interested in meeting others, check the forum for posts about it, and if there are none, post a new thread about it, and see who responds. Will I be going? Pigs, cows, and toasters will fly before I go to one. Sorry :-) People from the sneezing community (myself included) have met each other over the years though.
- Are there videos of people sneezing?
Yes! (and before you ask, NO there is NOT one of me) Please see
the Webpages section above for a complete listing of sites that have
videos/video clips. There are also sometimes people on the forum who have made videos or offer to whom you can contact about this. As for movies- there is an ongoing movie and television list(that I continue to update and compile from everyone) with sneezing scenes in them. Go HERE to see the list and even buy some of these great movies!
- What is a tarot deck, anyway? It is a set of cards used to read into the future. It is set up much like a regular card deck, but with several distinct differences. The MAJOR ARCANA contains 22 cards with great meanings. Such cards include the Fool, High Priestess, Sun, Moon, Tower, Lovers, and Death. The MINOR ARCANA contains 56 cards in 4 suits. These suits tend to change depending on deck, but are typically those of Batons, Cups, Swords, and Circles. There are 14 cards in each suit ranging from 1, 2, 3 up to Princess, Prince, Queen, and King. Each of these cards has a specific meaning, as well. You can now see how I tied the TOS together using this basic form, and why the numbers of decks in sections are what they are. To use tarot cards, you perform a spread, and then a reading. Each spot in a spread represents something specific, and the card chosen corresponding to the spot gives answer to questions asked.
- Is it ok to trade things? Of course. Everyone has his or her own opinion on the subject, however. Many people do not have access to material to trade, and rely on the numourous pages out there to supply interesting sneezing material. So your best bet when you get material is to send it to one of the pages- this way everyone can see and enjoy it. However there is always private trading going on. No one
says you shouldn't do this, but it does cut down on many people's
enjoyment. One major reason people privately trade is because they are
shy to send personal material to a page for hundreds of people to
see/hear. Wavs, stories, and other such personal material is many
times exchanged by friends casually. Sometimes one person happens to
be a good writer, and the other mentions a story he/she would like.
Personal trades are always going on, and frowned upon by such, but if
it is YOUR material, it is your decision. PLEASE DO NOT share OTHERS'
private material with others or the pages without express concent of
the original maker. In a private trade, you are trusted to keep the
material to yourself and yourself only. That's why it's PRIVATE after
all. This is a very important rule if you are going to trade at all.
And just to leave this long paragraph with the point I started out
with: Generosity ALWAYS pays off in the long run :-)
RETURN TO MAIN PAGE